While I am personally of the belief that the revolution will be socially bookmarked (and consequently socially driven), Jonathan Mendez believes that it will be videoized. Who knows, perhaps it will be videoized and then socially disseminated. In any case, while you prepare yourself, here are 7 steps to optimize your YouTube tags and contribute to the revolution:
1. Make sure your tags are relevant to you content.
2. The more tags the merrier.
3. Spread your tags out among your clips.
4. Use adjectives.
5. Have some category descriptor tags.
6. Match your title and description with your most important tags.
7. Donâ€™t use natural language phrases
Wise words Mr. Mendez, the revolution thanks you.