If you’re not already using images in your blog posts, you should start right away. Images not only break the action during long stretches of text and make them easier to read, but they also make the posts look pretty and draw the readers in.
So with that in mind, have a look at the following 5 tips, and follow the link at the bottom for 10 more.
1. Use Flickrâ€™s Creative Commons search to find photos.
2. Use larger zoom images for those images that people may want to get a close-up of, but donâ€™t necessarily use the exact same image.
3. Think of the future â€“ youâ€™re creating an archive.
4. Upload to your own server, or use secondary servers at your own risk.
5. Sometimes a photo is not enough, so create videos if you want to demonstrate interaction.